Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

解除封鎖申述真實案例 請大家閱讀完整篇文章

Discussion in '討論交誼' started by weichi910308, Dec 10, 2023.

1. 遊戲無法連線嗎?請由此瞭解登入步驟。
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weichi910308

weichi910308 甜心寶寶

角色名稱:
    星月
    大家好這是我的申訴請求,由於論壇被鎖了3次,所以想把這件事情公布給大家看,讓大家清楚被誤鎖是沒有機會解除封鎖的,就算您有清楚的交易紀錄與照片,還是無法得到Alex的正面回應。

在此聲明:我不會主動刪除這個文章,我也不會主動關閉我的帳號

Hello Alex,

This marks my fourth attempt to appeal to you. I'm uncertain why my forum account has been consistently banned. Throughout this period, I diligently adhered to the forum's guidelines, ensuring no violations or the use of disrespectful language towards you. This situation leaves me quite perplexed.

Let's return to the main issue. When you requested an explanation for the origin of 'WS' and 'CS,' I provided a comprehensive account of their sources and acquisition methods. Do you reject this information, or do you believe I am being untruthful?

Regarding '小捲' (小腿), I cannot confirm whether he engages in real-money trading. To me, he's simply a fellow player and also a customer for the '黑色腰帶' (Black Belt). Unfortunately, I lack the ability, as you do, to verify his actions and transaction records through the game server. This seems unjust to us.

I am seeking a positive response to my appeal. Regardless of the outcome, I am prepared to accept it.

Below is the information you asked me to explain. Kindly provide a response, whether it is accepted or not. Thank you.

Regarding your inquiry about how "嫣芷多多" obtained the details of 9WS 68CS for free

The items acquired by "嫣芷多多" were not obtained through cash transactions but through in-game item exchanges. I had an agreement with "小捲" (小腿) to exchange a "黑色腰帶" for 13WS. In the event of insufficient WS, the exchange rate was 1:17 WS:CS. The attributes of the "黑色腰帶" are as follows: 20 Agility, 20 Luck, 6 Attack Damage (AD).

The in-game process involved "嫣芷多多" initially trading the "黑色腰帶" to "小腿." Subsequently, "小捲" facilitated the payment for the "黑色腰帶" to me, amounting to 9WS 51WS. Additionally, 17CS were later added, bringing the total to 9WS 68CS.

Therefore, the transaction did not involve cash but followed standard in-game item exchange procedures. To my knowledge, "小捲" and "小腿" are the same person. Based on the trust among guild members, the equipment was initially traded to him, and the payment was collected afterward. The above details represent the entire process of our transaction, and I believe that within "嫣芷多多's" transaction records, the complete content of the process can be observed.

If my appeal is accepted, please unlock the accounts for '嫣然o,' '嫣芷多多,' '憂放yu,' '提拉米蘇軾,' and others. Thank you.

Regards, 神秘谷玩家

您好阿雷,

這是我第四次嘗試向您申述。 我不確定為什麼我的論壇帳戶一直被禁止。 在此期間,我嚴格遵守論壇的規則,確保沒有任何違規行為或對您使用不尊重的語言。 這種情況讓我很困惑。

讓我們回到主要問題。 當您要求解釋“WS”和“CS”的起源時,我全面介紹了它們的來源和獲取方法。 您是否拒絕此訊息,或者您認為我不誠實?

關於“小捲”,我無法確認他是否從事真實貨幣交易。 對我來說,他只是個玩家,也是「黑色腰帶」的顧客。 不幸的是,我缺乏像你一樣透過遊戲伺服器驗證他的行為和交易記錄的能力。 這對我們來說似乎不公平。

我正在尋求對我的上訴的積極回應。 不管結果如何,我都準備好接受。

以下是您要求我解釋的細節,無論您是否接受,請回覆我謝謝。

關於您詢問“嫣芷多多”如何免費獲得9WS 68CS的詳細信息

「嫣芷多多」獲得的物品不是透過現金交易獲得的,而是透過遊戲內物品交換而獲得的。 我與「小捲」(小腿)達成協議,用「黑色腰帶」換取13WS。 如果 WS 不足,匯率為 1:17 WS:CS。 「黑色腰帶」的屬性為:20敏捷、20幸運、6攻擊力(AD)。

遊戲中的過程涉及「嫣芷多多」先將「黑色腰帶」交易「小腿」。 隨後,「小捲」付給了我「黑色腰帶」的貨款,金額為9WS 51WS。 此外,後來又增加了 17CS,使總數達到 9WS 68CS。
    也就是13WS。

因此,本次交易不涉及現金,而是遵循標準的遊戲內物品交換規則。 據我所知,「小捲」和「小腿」是同一個人。 基於公會成員之間的信任,裝備先是交易給了他,然後才收取了貨款。 上述細節代表了我們交易的整個過程,相信在「嫣芷多多」的交易記錄中,可以觀察到該過程的完整內容。

如果我的申訴被接受,請解鎖「嫣然o」、「嫣芷多多」、「憂放yu」、「提拉米蘇軾」等人的帳號。 謝謝。

謝謝您
    神秘谷玩家

脂肪肝 likes this.
  2. alex

alex Administrator
    Staff Member

角色名稱:
    GMAlex
    I will explain it to you in English to prevent confusion. Traditional Chinese is not my first language so it is better if I communicate in my first language.

You act innocent because you traded a "黑色腰帶". It was a high-value item so you traded White Scrolls and Chaos Scrolls for them.

However, do you really think I don't check when players trade items by dropping on the ground and picking up?

Evidence #1
    Player A trades White Scrolls and Chaos Scrolls for Player B's 黑色腰帶. Player A gets a 黑色腰帶, Player B gets White Scrolls and Chaos Scrolls. Innocent, right?

But in your case, Player A drops the 黑色腰帶 on the ground and gives it back to Player B. You did this multiple times. It looks clean in the 交易紀錄 (because it only shows trades. It does not show drop/pickup trades), but I can see that you use this method to "hide" your transactions. The 黑色腰帶 is given back for free, by throwing it on the ground for the other player to pick up.

Evidence #2
    Your IP address matches the IP address of a visitor on a popular 現金交易 website. If you didn't know already, that website will show the IP addresses of visitors who log on and post. It is a direct match (identical IP address subnet). I used this direct match to find your illegal trades.

Your trade looked innocent at first (黑色腰帶 for White Scrolls and Chaos Scrolls). But I looked into it further and the 黑色腰帶 was dropped on the ground for the original player to pick it up.

With these two pieces of evidence, it was obvious that you were the one with the matching IP address on the popular 現金交易 website.

Privacy
    To protect your privacy, I have not disclosed your IP address.

Why Did I Ignore Your Ban Appeals?
    I have many things to work on every single day. I do not have time to respond for obvious 現金交易 cases like yours. The evidence is very clear, so you will not be unbanned.

If I had to write a long response like this for every single rule-breaker on 神秘谷, I would not have time to manage the rest of the game.

Also, I cannot reply to ban appeals and explain all the methods I use for 現金交易 investigations. If I explain how I detect 現金交易, it will allow 現金交易 sellers to hide from my detection systems and improve their ability to avoid being caught.

刮刮刮, noalc, aazz82920 and 25 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Facebook