Welcome to #REKT

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dear Alex.

本文由 bunjasensei2024-02-19 發表於 "問與答" 討論區

1. 遊戲無法連線嗎?請由此瞭解登入步驟。
主題狀態:
主題已關閉, 停止回复.
  1. bunjasensei

bunjasensei 甜心研究生

註冊日期:
    2023-10-17
    文章:
    讚:
    角色名稱:
    日本笑顏百景
    因為我本人英文很破 所以基本上都用估狗翻譯 請見諒
    Because my poor ENG,so I basically use google translation. plz forgive me.

I have been playing on my main account "IGN : 日本笑顏百景" for nearly half a year.
    During this period, I practiced completely manually and made money manually without any illegal gains, cash transactions, fraud, key carding, verbal abuse and other violations of community rules and regulations.
    Actively participate in community discussions and create a guild-organized event to warm up the gaming atmosphere.Write teaching articles in the community to guide newbies.
    The only reason I can think of being blocked by you is that on 2/9 or 2/10, my friend opened the secondary account "IGN : 日本笑顏一景" that I gave him and used a script to cause the account to be blocked, so that all the people in the original account were blocked. All accounts using the same mailbox were implicated.
    I would like to clarify that this account (IGN: 日本笑顏一景) has been given to others, and I have no knowledge of it and have not participated in any illegal activities.
    I hope you can check the IP login status of the day and clear my name.If you need to block accounts to punish me, then I ask you to only unlock my main account "IGN: 日本笑顏百景". You can block the other dozen accounts without any complaints from me.
    No one can easily accept that half a year of hard work has been wiped out for reasons they have no idea of.
    I hope Alex you can accept my request. THX a lot.

我主要帳號''日本笑顏百景''遊玩接近半年時間
    期間完全手動練等,手動賺錢,無任何不法收益以及現金交易、詐騙、卡鍵、謾罵等違反社群規章制度的行為。
    積極參與社群討論,創公會辦活動熱絡遊戲氛圍。在社群中寫教學文章帶領新手。
    唯一能想到會被您封鎖的原因是在2/9或2/10這天,我朋友開了我送給他的次要帳號''日本笑顏一景''使用腳本導致封號,以至於當初所有使用相同信箱的帳號全部遭受牽連。
    在此澄清,該帳號(IGN: 日本笑顏一景)已贈與他人,本人一概不知情也並沒有參與違規行為當中。
    期望你能夠查詢到當天網路IP登入情形便可還我清白。
    如果你需要封鎖帳號給我處分,那我請求你只解鎖我的主要帳號"IGN: 日本笑顏百景"就好,其他十幾個帳號你封鎖我毫無怨言。
    沒有人能夠輕易接受辛苦了半年的心血,因為跟自己毫不知情的原因化為泡影。
    希望Alex你能接受我的請求。萬分感謝。

2. 正在加載...

3. Zhukova

Zhukova 甜心寶寶

註冊日期:
    2023-08-27
    文章:
    讚:
    角色名稱:
    Zhukova
    卡= =
    阿雷拜託了
    希望你能聽一下我們申訴

4. stringart521

stringart521 甜心寶寶

註冊日期:
    2024-02-03
    文章:
    讚:
    角色名稱:
    stringart521
    這樣的確很無辜….
    在別的ip被鎖
    應該不關他的事吧
    給個回應吧 阿雷

5. qazedc12587

qazedc12587 甜心寶寶

註冊日期:
    2023-09-09
    文章:
    讚:
    角色名稱:
    緋染
    幫推。
    阿雷幫忙給的申訴的機會或是回應一下~

6. alex

alex Administrator
    管理員

註冊日期:
    2017-10-30
    文章:
    讚:
    角色名稱:
    GMAlex
    I understand your situation.

日本笑顏一景 was your account in the past. You gave this to your friend and he was caught botting(腳本)and was banned for his misconduct.

On SecretMS, when someone is banned on one account, they are banned across every account and are no longer welcome to play again. That is why all of your linked accounts were banned as well.

I have unbanned you now. You may continue playing the game. 日本笑顏一景 will remain banned. Do not give your accounts to other people again, I hope you learned your lesson.

已獲得楊瑀珊, 蠢豆花x, 雪泥泥另外4人按 "讚"!
主題狀態:
主題已關閉, 停止回复.

分享此頁面